- 80k supply: earn 80,000 miles after spending $4,000 in first 3 months. The latest finest supply is 100k.
- The general worth of Capital One Miles is 1.6 cent/level. See under for a short introduction. Due to this fact the 100k highest supply is price about $1,600!
- Earn 2x Miles on all purchases.
- As much as $100 credit score for International Entry or TSA Precheck utility payment.
- No international transaction payment.
- $95 annual payment, NOT waived for the primary 12 months. (Earlier than 2017.10, the annual payment was $59)
- Capital One will pull all three main credit score bureaus (Experian, TransUnion, Equifax) for one bank card utility!
Introduction to Capital One (C1) Miles
- You may earn C1 Miles with two sorts of playing cards: Miles incomes playing cards, or cashback earninng playing cards. Miles incomes playing cards primarily embrace: Capital One Enterprise Rewards Credit score Card, Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit score Card, Capital One Spark Miles for Enterprise. Cashback incomes playing cards primarily embrace: Capital One Savor Money Rewards Credit score Card, Capital One SavorOne Money Rewards Credit score Card, Capital One Quicksilver Money Rewards Credit score Card, Capital One Spark Money Plus and many others.
- You may transfer your C1 Miles from one Miles incomes card to a different Miles incomes card at any time, and you can too transfer your cashback from a cashback incomes card to a Miles incomes card at any time. Nonetheless, you cannot transfer your Miles from a Miles incomes card to a cashback incomes card, subsequently cashback is extra versatile than Miles in C1’s system.
- C1 Miles by no means expire. You’ll lose the C1 Miles on one card if you happen to shut the account, however you may forestall shedding your C1 Miles by transferring the factors to a different C1 card beforehand.
- When you’ve got a Miles incomes card, C1 Miles might be transferred to some airline miles and lodge factors. Some good 1:1 switch choices are: Air Canada (AC) (Star Alliance), Avianca (AV) (Star Alliance), Asia Miles (CX) (Oneworld), British Airways (BA), and Wyndham lodge factors, and many others. For those who use C1 Miles on this approach, the worth is about 1.6 cents/level.
- You may redeem your C1 Miles in the direction of journey expense at a set ratio 1.0 cent/level. You too can redeem your C1 Miles in the direction of some retailers present playing cards at a set raiot 1.0 cent/level.
- You may redeem your C1 Miles in the direction of assertion credit score at a set ratio 0.5 cents/level.
- In abstract, we estimate that C1 Miles are price about 1.6 cents/level.
Really useful Software Time
- We suggest you apply for this card after you may have a credit score historical past of not less than two years and you might be very comfy with the bank card recreation.
- [1/6 rule] You may solely apply for 1 Capital One bank card for each 6 months, together with each private and enterprise bank cards. You’ll get computerized denial if you happen to violate this rule, however there shall be no onerous pull.
In 2021, Capital One improved its Miles system loads, which makes this card extra precious. Now that C1 Miles are valued greater than 1 cent/level, its all the things 2x incomes construction is enticing. The incomes construction on itself is much like Citi Double Money (DC) within the TYP system, and this card has an annual payment, however C1 Miles system has different good playing cards which have an excellent incomes price to work collectively. Word that Capital One will pull all three main credit score bureaus (Experian, TransUnion, Equifax) for one bank card utility, and it is vitally troublesome to get authorized you probably have a variety of latest onerous pulls. For those who don’t need this card after one 12 months, you may downgrade it to Capital One VentureOne.
Associated Credit score Playing cards
Really useful Downgrade Choices
Historic Provides Chart
Word: Generally there are presents comparable to 50k+50k on this card, however the spending necessities after the latter half are big. Due to this fact, we don’t deal with them as sign-up bonus.