United Flights to New Tulum Airport
United Airways introduced right this moment that it’s going to supply continuous flights between the USA and the model new Tulum Worldwide Airport (TQO) in Mexico.
The Chicago-based airline will launch 22 weekly flights from Newark/New York, Houston and Chicago starting March 31, 2024. On Could 23, United will add each day seasonal service from Los Angeles, leading to as much as 5 each day flights from its hubs to Tulum in the summertime. Flights will probably be obtainable on the market starting November 18.
Mexico is the preferred leisure vacation spot for Individuals, with virtually 40 million doing so in 2019. Tulum, as soon as a quiet metropolis , has shortly emerged as one in all Mexico’s hottest locations. Situated roughly 90 miles south of Cancun, the brand new Tulum Worldwide Airport will give United clients extra direct entry to town and the remainder of the Riviera Maya area.
This winter, United would be the largest airline between the U.S. and Riviera Maya area and may have probably the most flying to Cancun in its historical past. United will supply greater than 200 weekly flights from eight U.S. cities to Cancun throughout the winter peak, together with flights on the airline’s Boeing 777 widebody plane from Chicago, Denver and Houston. United can even proceed to fly between Cozumel and Chicago, Denver and Houston, working as much as 11 weekly flights this winter.
United is also rising its community within the broader Latin America and Caribbean area by 25% this winter, and can stay the most important U.S. airline to Central America.
Some extra enhancements in United’s Caribbean and Latin America winter schedule embody:
- New routes between Denver and San Juan, Puerto Rico, and Denver and Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Three each day flights between Newark/New York and Santiago, Dominican Republic and Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Two each day flights between Newark/New York and Oranjestad, Aruba; Montego Bay, Jamaica; and Nassau, Bahamas
- Two each day flights between Washington/Dulles and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Every day flights between Chicago/O’Hare and Nassau, Bahamas
- Every day flights between Newark/New York and Georgetown, Cayman Islands and Puerto Plato, Dominican Republic
- Three weekly flights between Newark/New York and Bonaire
- Central America
- Three each day flights between Houston and San Jose, Costa Rica and San Salvador, El Salvador
- Two each day flights between Houston and Belize Metropolis, Belize
- Every day flights between Denver and Liberia, Costa Rica
- Every day flights between Los Angeles and Guatemala Metropolis, Guatemala and San Salvador, El Salvador
- Every day flights between Newark/New York and Liberia, Costa Rica
- 4 each day flights between Chicago and Cancun, Mexico
- Three each day flights between Houston and Leon/Guanajuato, Mexico
- Two each day flights between Denver and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Two each day flights between San Francisco and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
- Every day flights between Cleveland and Cancun, Mexico for the height Christmas and New Years vacation interval; 6x weekly flights in March
- South America
- Ten weekly flights between Houston and Buenos Aires, Argentina